So I decided to do this survey thing for fun. Enjoy!
For all you married people out there! Tag your married friends that you want to know about!(Don't forget to tag the person who tagged you!)
1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: August 17, 2008
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: December 20, 2008
3. How long have you known your spouse: 1 year and 13 days
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: We dated for just about 6 months when he "officially" popped the question - we were "unofficially engaged" (a.k.a. we knew we were getting married and so did our families and close friends) for 3 months before then when I was in Ireland for the summer.
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: Easy. Blind date on Feb. 2, 2008. It was sweet. We ate Indian food, wrote haikus to each other, talked about foreign film, fingerpainted, and ended up watching Lost with his roommates. The rest is history.
6. What is your spouse's full name: Henry Potter Tappen. And Potter is from his mom's maiden name, not Harry Potter (although we did get some wedding presents to Tori and Harry Potter).
7. Do you have any children yet: Nope. I take my "no babies" pill every day :)
8. How many: zero
9. Do you have any house pets: We hate dogs and cats, so no. Unless you count Henry...
10. Do you own a house or rent: Rent a studio apartment, cozy and cheap.
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: Town
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: We love going on long walks together. It's the only exercise we get. We also love watching Lost or making yummy food.
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: Switzerland. Obviously hasn't happened yet, but it will someday.
14. How many siblings (including in-laws): I have 4 and he has 3. But they are all married, so 14?
15. What church do you attend: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
16. Is this the church you were married in: Sure. The temple of that church.
17. What town is your current address: P-town, UT
18. Do you work or stay at home: School and work. But I'm not actually that busy.... thus this blog post.
19. Where did you honeymoon: San Diego, CA.
20: Leave a piece of marriage advice: Well, it's been 7 weeks. I guess just talk about everything. Bore them with the details of your life, but hopefully it won't bore them. It's important to keep all lines of communication open.
Tag 14 people
-I'm opting out of this. I doubt anyone looks at this anyway, but if you are married and want to take this - do it. It's great :)
Colette Goes to the Dump
2 weeks ago