Monday, May 11, 2009

Food

So on Sunday, in commemoration of Mother's Day, I made lots of homemade food. And that actually means that I made two recipes (and peas). #1 is pineapple muffins. Sooooo good. Not healthy at all, especially with that glaze, but soooo good. It was a recipe from my cooking class that I took last semester. And actually, they are healthy! They have pineapples! That cancels out all the other ingredients. (Behind the muffins is our beautiful green stove, doesn't it match the plate well - on purpose of course)
#2 - Henry and I made Indian food for dinner. Chicken Korma. This was AMAZING and super easy. It was only hard to find mango chutney, but besides that it was cake. The recipe was from allrecipes.com and it was as good as a restaurant. It kind of looks like throw-up, but I promise it tastes divine. And look how healthy we are!!! Frozen peas!!! And the beautiful presentation!!! I'm ready to have many, many children ... obviously.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I saw you guys crossing the street yesterday nd I holla-ed to ya from my car!

Megan said...

That food looks divine! Oh, and go ahead and devour those pineapple muffins guiltlessly. The other night I had sweet potato fries and did not feel bad at all because sweet potatoes are so healthy; never mind that they were deep fried. . . . Haha. I miss you guys!

Sydney Vivian Lambson said...

i love myself some chicken korma!

Cameron said...

Okay, yeah, we were privileged (sp?) enough to actually partake of said muffins (pineapple variety), and they were DIVINE. Miss you guys TONS.

ps-Katie says, "I really want to keep in touch with them." Cameron says, "Legit." Love you guys!!!