Sunday, April 29, 2012

AZ Baby Shower

Just wanted to write a quick post about my Arizona baby shower! I went down to AZ for a nice, relaxing, sunshine-y weekend. My sister Rebecca kindly threw me a baby shower so I was able to see some family and old friends while I was there.

We have a running family joke about a "boob" cake because my mom has these balloon cake tins that are strikingly similar to some female anatomy... Anyway, we decided to make a literal boob cake for the shower. I kept it modest by adding a bra and a baby :)

 Friends and family playing a game.

 Rebecca and I striking a pose. We're so cute together.

Me and my mommy!

Delicious food! I seriously ate too much of this stuff. I was eating for 3 that day apparently. 

And thank you Southwest Airlines for having free checked bags! I was able to take all my presents home and not pay any extra fees.

3 comments:

Rebecca B said...

I'm glad you took some pictures at the shower because I completely forget to. I was too busy making it awesome. Thanking for putting on the internet the only picture ever taken in our lives where I look skinnier than you! I'm going to frame it.

Malia said...

That cake is amazing!!!

Glad you had a wonderful shower, Tor :)

Neal & Michelle Bastian said...

Ha Ha Ha!! I loved the boob cake! That is hilarious!!! And the baby addition was very clever! I am still laughing!