Sunday, January 9, 2011

AZ Christmas Part 1: da kidz

Well one thing we loved about our time in AZ was getting to see our nieces and nephews a lot. They are some funny kids. I took three of my nieces out for a girls lunch and we had a blast! Here they are being silly:
We also went on a bike ride with my brother's family. I really suck at mountain biking, and I fell off at the bottom of a big ravine. But a week later all my bruises are almost healed! Hooray! Here is a good picture of Jensen. I usually can't catch his attention long enough to get a picture where he's looking at the camera, but this one just worked perfectly:
I'm not sure what my hand is doing there, but it almost looks like a thumbs up so I'll pretend I meant to do that. We went on a hike in the desert by my parent's house and got this really cute shot of Elijah. He's such a chunky and cuddly baby, and is just at the stage where he is so smily:
We also went to Phoenix to see some museums with family. Here is my niece being funny outside the museum. Lucy used to be such a terror (see video at end of post), but going to preschool has really made her much more personable. She no longer just glares at you when you address her, she gives a terse reply and may even make eye contact!

1 comment:

Emily said...

It was fun seeing you guys when you were down. Heath and I really wish we could see you both more often.

Happy New Year!