Saturday, January 1, 2011

Here's to 2011!

Just returned from a trip from AZ that went by so quickly! I feel like we still needed more time to see friends and family. But we had a lot of fun in the time we were there. I am going to actually make separate blog posts about our trip instead of one huge one. And that way I it will look like our lives are more interesting because more posts = more life (obviously).

I guess i'll do a quick 2010 in review just for the heck of it. We started off the year with Henry getting an unexpected, but much appreciated, job offer from Microsoft. That sure did change our plans, not to mention the rest of our lives. Henry graduated from BYU and was later picked as valedictorian (since he actually graduated in August). After spending the first half of the year in Provo, we made the big leap to the Pacific NW! Now we are big kids living in a real apartment, working real jobs, and having a real good time (clever, I know). We really do love it here and we've had a lot of fun getting to know the area a little bit and making lots of new friends. I haven't been very diligent in documenting what we've done here, but we are totally awesome, I promise! We are looking forward to 2011 and what goodness awaits.

So Happy 2011 to all!

Do you say twenty eleven or two thousand eleven? I'm still unsure which is more comfortable.

3 comments:

Malia said...

Twenty eleven has a nice roll to it.

Glad you had a good year :)
Please send me bacon donuts

Russell and Christina Rutledge said...

Have a great 2011 I will miss being your home-teacher!

Rich and Liz Harris said...

So nice seeing you guys over the holidays! Happy New Year!