Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmastimes

We spent Christmas this year with Henry's family in good ol' Pueblo, CO. It was fun to have the WHOLE family there (10 adults, and 9 kids under the age of 10) under ONE roof together. Here are some of the events that transpired that weekend:

1. Cat vomit. On Henry's socks.
2. Almost dying on I-25 between Cheyenne and Ft. Collins when someone decided that plowing snow was for dummies.
3. Matching aprons for all the girls in the family (Henry felt left out so we let him try one on).
4. Watching Blu-Ray for the first time. "The Dark Knight" was a good choice.
5. Getting a talking gnome named Henry... he provided HOURS of entertainment for the nieces and nephews (you can record your own voice and it plays it back at a higher frequency... like a "gnome")
6. Singing Taylor Swift songs with nieces and having them stuck in my head for days.
7. Playing LOTS of bored games... I mean board games (I'm so clever). Our favorite was Monopoly Deal which was amazingly fun and a lot faster than the original Monopoly.
8. Reading books by Michael Chabon, one of our favorite authors.
9. Fixing computers. Henry is one handy dandy dork.
10. Most importantly, not working or going to school.

So, our lives aren't really that interesting... but thanks for making it through that list. Come over sometime and I'll make your some Indian naan bread on my new pizza stone!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

That bread... looks amazing!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

p.s. I love the pictures of Henry in this post!

Malia said...

now you just need to make tikka masala with it!
yum! can you make me some?!
did you ever find out about school??

You Are My Fave said...

I love naan. Therefore, I'm coming over.

Rich and Liz Harris said...

that looks so good.

Al said...

We had fun too!