Saturday, January 16, 2010

fun in a box


So one of our favorite games is "Bang!" It's great fun. We just finished a three-game run with friends and there were many laughs. I lost every time. Sometimes rather badly.

We ALSO made delicious homemade pizza. I'm so domestic now that I have a pizza stone. And when I wear my "Flirty Apron" the domesticity just overloads the system. It's so contagious that even Henry starts feeling domestic (see post below of Henry in an apron to get the full effect).

But seriously, the pizza was ridiculously good so comment if you want our dough recipe. If you're good maybe I'll share it with you.

5 comments:

Rebecca B said...

Your dough recipe???? Hmmm, I think you mean your awesome sister and brother-in-law's amazing dough recipe that you are now taking credit for on the internet.

Jessica said...

I LOVE cute aprons. I am glad that you have one and that it brings you happiness :-)

Unknown said...

I love your blog! and oh yes I want that recipe! You are so cute!

dianita said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE GAME BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! yes, and on every level of BANG! Yes, i love winning, and yes i am a master at this game! I LOVE THIS GAME and I LOVE YOU!

Leslie said...

I'm glad the apron is overloading you with domesticity, even to the point of domestic goddess-ticity.