Sunday, January 31, 2010

food of sorts.... again

So our life really isn't all about food... even though I seem to mention it on almost every post. But I guess we do spend a lot of time eating every day.... but we also spend a lot of time sleeping and I never post about that.

I made a HUGE sacrifice and compromised my principles for Henry. This, my friends, is true love:
Yes, yes. I made vanilla cupcakes. More importantly, I made something non-chocolate. But the biggest surprise is that... I actually liked them.... Don't get too excited (you chocolate haters) because my heart still belongs to the cocoa bean.

As I mentioned in the previous post we made pizza! Here is a picture to prove it to you (artichoke hearts, red peppers, and spinach = yum):


And last but not least.... another food related picture.... this is me as a human burrito. After complaining about being cold one too many times Henry decided to take matters into his own hands and make me warm up. Being from Pueblo, CO he knows quite a bit about making burritos. So he put his skills to work and made one for me. It was quite warm :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Toritto!

Ashley said...

Your life isn’t all about food? I know mine pretty much is. ;)

Jessica said...

That's so funny. Your picture reminds me of when I lived in Tempe- I was SOOOO cold in my house in the winter that I took my super warm sleeping bag from my family's house, put it on top of my bed and comforter, and slept in my sleeping bag for probably october to april. So, if your blanket burrito doesn't work, you can always a fluffy sleeping bag. Get warm!