Thursday, June 10, 2010

times are a'changin

The last two months have been relatively uneventful, but here is a quick list to get you back into our amazingly exciting life:

1. Henry graduated from BYU... and apparently he's been going to law school on the side in secret. His picture appeared in the Daily Universe above an article about the law school graduation. We found this funny since his home-teaching companion was an editor of the paper, and should have caught the mistake (or maybe the law school graduation was just too boring to send photographers to).
2. Henry's parents visited us during graduation. We had a nice time chatting and spending some time with the non-Rappin' Tappens.
3. We visited friends and family in good ol' Arizona. I unfortunately didn't take any pictures... but we got to spend some time with cute nieces and nephews, relax without any work, and get just enough sun to be ready to move to Seattle.

4. We packed up and left our studio apartment that we've so enjoyed for the last year and a half.
5. We moved to Seattle. Yes, the time has finally come for us to grow up and move away like big kids. We've been here for approximately 29 hours. I made the flight here while coping with food poisoning, so I made good use of the "Feel Better" bags... not very fun. More updates to come as we take pictures and explore the city! PS - pray for me so that I get a job!

3 comments:

Elise said...

I'm so sorry that you got food poisoning - I promise it didn't come from my dinner. We've been great so far. Can't wait to see pictures of your new place!

Emily said...

I'm happy you guys have made it to Seattle. and I'm sorry you had to use the barf bag on the way. I had planned on taking pictures while you guys were down here but obviously I forgot. It was great seeing you and keep updating so it feels like you're still here.

Malia said...

I bet the law school graduation was definitely boring :)

Glad you made it there!
We need to come up and visit.
I wanna see pics of your new place and I'll pray you get a new job too!